The book is only 70 pages long. I wrote it for leaders who need to build and maintain strong support and forward momentum for projects and other big changes.
- Why is Lack of Energy So Deadly – and How Can You Avoid the Problems It Creates?
- Spotting Moments of Possibility
- Sharpening Your Focus
- Tweaking and Blending Energy into Existing Activities
- Putting Fresh Batteries into Your Plans
- Finding Even More Moments of Possibility
The book includes nine Application Activities that can help you begin to apply what you are learning right away.