A lot of people ask me how to deal with resistance to change. I have written books (Beyond the Wall of Resistance and Why Don’t You Want What I Want?) about that and offer some free articles on my web site: www.beyondresistance.com
I rarely do teleseminars, but I will be offering one on resistance to change in a couple of weeks. (A friendly warning: I am trying to sell you something in this post. I hope it is something you’ll find valuable, but it is an offer for you to buy a service, nonetheless.)
You’ll Learn How You Can Apply Proven Techniques to Build Support for Change Quickly without Massive Headaches or Resistance
Resistance is the biggest reason why major changes fail. (As a reader of this newsletter, you probably knew that.)
Actually, a lot of people know that resistance is a powerful force – but they don’t do anything about it. They use the same old strategies that never worked before. I guess they hope that this time will be different.
I am offering a one-hour Teleseminar that will be jam-packed with tips and tools that can help you avoid resistance in the first place, or work with it effectively if you’re currently seeing a change go downhill.
Here’s what you’ll get.
- You will learn how to identify the three major reasons why people resist change – so you can avoid them before they ever come up.
- You’ll learn how to get back on track when resistance threatens to derail a change you are leading – saving you time and money
- You’ll see how to build support for change, so that this change and the next one and the one after that get increasingly easier
- 5 things you must do to avoid resistance before it ever begins
- 10 tips that can turn resistance into support. (You may want to post this in your office as a constant reminder.)
Lots of people tell me that each time they hear me talk about the three levels of resistance, they learn something new they can use. Perhaps this one-hour Teleseminar will be a refresher for you, or maybe this will be your first introduction to this critical issue.
Space is limited. I urge you to sign up now, since I am only reserving a limited number of phone lines. Once they are filled, I can’t add any more people.
By the way, you will also receive an MP3 file of the Teleseminar. Download it to your Ipod for a great refresher any time, or to make sure you learn these valuable lessons even if you can’t attend the call.
December 12, 2006
1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (US)
Just $29 for the Teleseminar. (You will pay your own long distance charges.) This is a special price for readers of my newsletter and this blog.
Click here to register: